Connecting Businesses To The Jewish Community Since 1989
Terms and Conditions
- The referral service is free. The amount (if any) and quality of referrals is not guaranteed.
- Publisher does not guarantee the quantity or quality of the referrals, nor does Publisher guarantee that the referral will result in business to Advertiser with the referred callers.
- Referral service will discontinue if Advertiser delays payment.
- Referral service will commence within a reasonable time after the advertisement appears on Jwiz.com.
- Advertiser acknowledges that referrals are not necessarily exclusive to Advertiser.
- The Internet advertisement shall be posted after Advertiser approves the content by signing the proof of the advertisement.
- Cancellation or refunds will be discussed between the Advertiser and the Publisher only. However, cancellations after three (3) days from the date this contract is signed are at Publisher’s discretion only.
- The courts of the County of Queens, State of NY shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or actions made by the parties hereto arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- At the expiration of the initial or any renewal term, this contract shall renew for a term of one (1) year, unless either party sends to the other party a notice via email, at least 30 days before the expiration of the current term, of their intent not to renew the contract.
- Customer is solely responsible for the content of their advertising, which includes (without limitation) obtaining written permission from any persons depicted in any graphics or photography, and for any words or images that may be subject to trademark, copyright or other protection.