C&C Catering Service LTD. began in Brooklyn, New York in 1927 when Mr. and Mrs. Cutaneo established the first Italian-American grocery store in the Sheepshead Bay area. Grandma Cutaneo was an outstanding cook and, along with her son Emilio, began selling prepared hot foods and sandwiches.
In 1965, Emilio's son Nicholas and his wife Frances began catering parties for customers who requested their delicious food. In 1978, as their reputation as caterers grew, they moved to larger quarters in the Bay Ridge/Bensonhurst area of Brooklyn to accommodate their growing clientele. Since 1978, C&C Caterers has opened new locations in Long Island, Staten Island, and Bucks County Pennsylvania, in addition to a beautiful banquet room in Brooklyn. C&C Caterers continues to be operated by Nicholas and Frances and family members John Pallonetti, Peter Young, and Emilio Cutaneo.
Our mission is a continuous commitment to provide the highest quality food and service at the most affordable prices.